Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Operation Deep Throat

Twas heading out to a pre-sales meeting today with a colleague, Justin. When we decided we had plenty of time for a sit down lunch and a chat about the upcoming meeting.
Ordering the Roast of the Day wouldn't usually raise alarm bells as a time consuming dish, but by the time it finally arrived we were looking at a 2 minute window so I began to woof this down like I hadn't eaten in weeks. - This is where things undoubtedly took a turn for the worst as I found I was having problems digesting the food, even with a pint of water by my side.

It didn't stop there, I made my way to the meeting having thrown up twice on the way and found myself mid-sentence when I had another fit. Quite a sight for Justin and the 2 poor gentlemen opposite me!

The whole experience was like a bad case of indigestion of which no amount of mylanta or water was going to fix.

It was a few hours later that I managed to throw up again and this time, a large (and last) part of my lunch finally came up – and with it, the offending obstruction.

IMG_0007

How I managed to swallow this piece of tasty lamb I dont know. But it obviously didnt make it the whole way down.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

thats some nasty action right there!