Wednesday, April 09, 2008

8 things about me

Now catching up on all my blogs subscriptions I realised I've been tagged by Dave in the 8 things about moi.

The background/rules:-
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 tidbits:-

1. I have no tattoo's on my body like Dave does although there is a rather large hole in my haircut thats been appearing over the last few years. I think it helps in my Sharepoint consulting as maybe people think I'm older & wiser then I am.

2. I live in Monbulk which is about 60km east of Melbourne CBD in the Dandenongs - Thats the Dandenongs, not Dandenong :).
And have always commuted for School (Caulfield Grammar) and work (various companies in the CBD)

3. I've played football (AFL) for Monbulk since under 9's, winning 3 senior premierships & I met my wife (Trines) at the football club (very romantic story to tell our kids)

4. Trines and her dutch origins mean that I was related to half of Monbulk when I married her. When we were first going out I was playing football with her 2 brothers and 8 cousins so i felt pressured to kick it to them.

5. We've got a little girl Jorja (now 9 months) who I've decided is the cutest kid in the world even though she looks like her dad. - She wont be that cute when she's older if she keeps looking like me though.
I've got another little girl called Molly. She's a boxer dog and also has my eyes.

6. My first car was a 1980 datsun stanza, it had no air conditioning or stereo & used to stall when I dropped it back to 2nd gear - amazingly I managed to court Trines during my stanza time so i knew that wasnt the reason she married me.

7. I'm obsessed with numbers & Statistics - kind of like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man - except I'm not that smart. I'm always reading the AFL player statistics in the paper and my Fantasy Football team onced finished 9th out of 200,000.

8. I started MOSSIG with Ben, Ed & Will over 2 years ago and we've grown in membership to over 400 and additional board members with Rai and Craig - they're all getting tagged from this.


No comments: