MOSSIG Christmas Party
5.30pm on the 12th December @ Microsoft
Level 5, 4 Freshwater Place
We will drinks and nibbles over the night for an casual end to the year topped off with some great presentations of the work done by our MOSSIG members over the year.
For more information check our website at www.mossig.net or register for our monthly newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who want to Share some great work they’ve been doing
Thank you for expressing interest in presenting at the MOSSIG 2007 Christmas party.
As we only have 5 spots available to present we ask that you could please email a short synopsis of your 15min presentation to Tim @ email@example.com
This should include
· An outline of the solution,
· technologies used & why (must have an Office System Component)
· key take-aways for MOSSIG members. - your peals of wisdom (or war stories) : so no sales pitches, we want the good stuff.
Remember: The more interesting & informative your synopsis is the better your chances of being selected in the 5 presentations for the night.
We are looking for solutions using a range of Office System technologies that are real implementations for clients.
· Entries close by COB Wednesday 5th of December whereby the Top 5 will be selected.
· All entries will have correspondence back by the 6th so the top 5 have time to prepare before the Christmas Party on the 12th Dec.
· 2 Prizes (Office 2007 Ultimate – worth $1000) will be awarded on the night for the best solution and the most informative. This will be judged by the audience.