Friday, September 08, 2006

My PDA Phone Bill

I knew this was coming, one day I’d be sitting quietly at my desk, headphones on – when I get a tap on the shoulder from a short, but angry account person holding my phone bill.So 4 months after I got my PDA that day finally came, albeit its an electronic age and the medium was an email with high importance.My last phone bill was $200 for the 33Mb of GPRS data that I used with my imate SP5 to get my emails through direct push. Since I’m on a standard optus plan that everyone gets in the company my data rate is through the roof – so the change is being made at this point to get me on a more data friendly plan.At least they found it out now, as we’ve just purchased a whole lot more of them for our consultants and BDM’s to use on the road and in demos – it would have really hit the fan then

No comments: